CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE MUG CAKE
Plant-Based | Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free
Can you even believe that something so tasty-looking is only made with LESS THAN 10 INGREDIENTS? You better believe it! This peanut butter brownie mug cake is a quick and easy treat to make when you're craving something sweet yet full of good-for-you ingredients.
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- JOJO's Peanut Butter Delight Bites
- Mix all ingredients, expect for JOJO's Bites, together in a bowl until well-combined
- Pour mixture into a microwave-safe dish and microwave for 1 minute
- Top with chopped JOJO's and extra peanut butter
- Dig in!