Part of our JOJO's Family @glutenfreefamilyadventures and her three adorable kiddos whipped up these delicious Chocolate Zucchini Muffins with JOJO's Chocolate! Dairy Free, Gluten-free goodness, you won't believe these decadent chocolate-y muffins have vegetables in them!
- 1 cup Pamela's Flour @pamelasproducts
- 1/2 cup Dutch process cocoa
- 1 teaspooon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs at room temp.
- 1/4 cup Vegan butter or oil melted & slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup canola vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups packed shredded zucchini
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate @Jojoschocolatebark
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9 X 5 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray & set aside
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, melted butter, oil, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Stir until smooth.
4. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, don't overmix. Stir the shredded zucchini until just combined. Stir in 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of JOJO's Chocolate Bars broken up, over the top of the bread.
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or use a toothpick inserted in the center until it comes out clean. You might have melted chocolate (YUM) on the toothpick and that's okay! You just don't want gooey batter.
**If you use coconut oil, make sure it's melted and slightly cooled.
The bread will keep on the counter, wrapped for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 1 month!