These little fudge bites are the PERFECT snack in the mornings before a workout or at night when you are craving something sweet + satisfying. They’re loaded with healthy fats, which will keep you satiated for long, and sweet raw honey, which can help boost your immune system during this cold season.
You’re sure to have these ingredients on hand already, which makes them super easy and simple to make. But watch out, these things can be addicting! You’ll be visiting the freezer often with these babies in there!
Also, for anyone who cannot have almonds, feel free to use peanut, sunflower, or cashew butter. They all work so well.
- 1 ¼ cup chunky almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 bars of JOJO's 70% Dark Chocolate Bar with Added Protein
- Sea salt
How to make:
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour and raw honey.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, melt 2 tablespoons coconut oil and almond butter for just a few minutes. Pour this mixture into the large bowl, and mix evenly into a batter.
- Grab a deep baking dish and line it with parchment paper. Fill with batter. Or use a silicone mini muffin pan like this one (these silicone molds are perfect for fat bombs, nut balls, and baked goods, and only 9$).
- Next, break up the dark chocolate bars and melt in the microwave or on the stove with 1 tablespoon coconut oil. When melting our baking chocolate in the microwave, turn on for 30 seconds, then take it out, mix it up, and set it back in the microwave for 30 more seconds. Do this until completely melted.
- Pour dark chocolate over the fudge batter. Sprinkle sea salt over chocolate.
- Set in freezer for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!