JOJO’s Fulfillment Team Member
“He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right."
-Confucius but most recently Will Smith
Do You Love:
- Dark Chocolate
- To Work- to really work! You’ll work as long as it takes to get the job done
- To set Big Goals and celebrate when you accomplish them
- To work under pressure
- To learn new things
- To work in a small office with no ping pong table ;)
- To live a healthy and active lifestyle
- To figure things out when given no directions
Do You Have:
LOVE: Our customer service motto is: “Treat them like they are your grandma”. We feel that every person who orders or buys JOJO’s is a part of Team JOJO’s. We are motivated by love for people and truly believe that JOJO’s will help American’s consume less sugar.
For this position, you must love organizing, putting systems in place, and constantly searching for a better way to accomplish the task at hand.
PERSEVERANCE: Up to this point JOJO’s has failed more times than we have succeeded, but fortunately our wins have been bigger than our failures. You will be put in positions without a clear outcome, and we want you to be willing to THINK on the issue longer than someone else would be willing to.
VISION: JOJO’s vision is to reduce American’s sugar intake by 50%. We want you to not only get behind our vision, but have a strong vision and big dreams for your own life. We want to help you accomplish your personal vision as well.
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM/ Needed Qualifications
- Hard worker - Needs to be able to lift and carry 50 pounds. This job can be strenuous and involves a lot of standing, moving, and lifting.
- Printing Shipping labels
- Assembling boxes
- Packaging daily orders of JOJO's Chocolate
- Shipping them off using USPS
- Organization/ upkeep of packaging area and office.
- Attention to detail - Package orders with 100% accuracy!
- The ability to laser focus and put away your cell-phone for hours and get it done!
- Love working with people and an ability to be patient and kind and help people.
If you feel that you are a great fit for Team JOJO’s please send us your resume as well as your thoughts and answers to these 3 questions.
- Why do you want this job?
- Why are you a good fit for this job?
- What are the 3 things you are most passionate about?