CHOCOLATE-STUFFED BROWNIE COOKIES
Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free
Simple, yet delicious, these 3 INGREDIENT chocolate-stuffed brownie cookies will be your nightly go-to recipe when you're craving something sweet, chocolatey, yet better-for-you.
- 1 cup chocolate nut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- JOJO's Chocolate Bars, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and nut butter
- After combined, stir in gluten-free flour
- Using a tablespoon, scoop about 14 dough balls
- Press half a JOJO's into the center of each dough ball and wrap the dough around each piece of chocolate
- Place cookies in the oven and bake for 10-minutes or until golden brown
- Enjoy the chocolatey goodness!