Today we are sharing our favorite hot coco recipe using our 70% Dark Chocolate Baking Bars with added protein powder, our erythritol/stevia blend and our organic cacao powder! Kick off the holiday season right by kicking those sugar cravings early this season. Share a cup of JOJO's hot coco with your friends and family, and be the talk of the party!
- 1 ½ cup Nut Milk
- 1 ½ Tbsp JOJO’s Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp JOJO’s Erythritol/Stevia Blend
- 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- & for extra chocolatey goodness, add a square of JOJO’s 70% Dark Chocolate
- Add milk to a large mug and microwave for 1 minute. Alternatively, add to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once milk is warm, add cacao powder, erythritol, maple syrup, spice, and whisk to combine.
- Put back in microwave or continue cooking on stovetop until completely combined and has reached your preferred temperature.