DARK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
Gluten-Free | Dairy-Free | Plant-Based
Chocolate chip cookies are a classic recipe, but these Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie bars are a tasty twist on the traditional dessert. Made with all plant-based ingredients and our dark chocolate, these chewy bars will be your new go-to recipe anytime you turn the oven on.
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup JOJO's Chocolate, chopped
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees
- Mix together all dry ingredients (except for JOJO's Chocolate) until combined
- Add in wet ingredients and mix until combined
- Fold in JOJO's
- Pour batter into parchment-lined 8x8 baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 20-22 minutes
- Dig in!