PEANUT BUTTER BAR SANDWICH
Plant-Based | Low-Sugar
Sandwiches are cool and all, but have you ever had a CHOCOLATE BAR sandwich? Well, now's your chance. This recipe from our friend Courtney is the perfect post-lunch dessert or late-night snack. Made with just two ingredients, you'll be making this sammy on the daily!
- JOJO's Peanut Butter Delight Bars
- Coconut whipped cream
- Put your coconut whipped cream in the freezer until chilled
- Cut a JOJO's Peanut Butter Delight bar in half
- Scoop about a tablespoon of cold coconut whipped cream onto one half of the chocolate bar
- Place the other half of JOJO's onto the top
- Dive on in!
Other Peanut Butter Recipes You NEED to Make:
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Fudge Brownies
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Oat Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Filled Ravioli Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana Pops
- Banana Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal