PEANUT BUTTER BITE COOKIES
Hide from friends and family because they will be devoured quickly. These are the yummiest peanut butter cookies you will ever make! Features JOJO's Peanut Butter Delight BITES. Enjoy :)
- 1 1/3 cup @kingarthurflour gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Around 20 pieces JOJO's Peanut Butter Delight Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl mix together the flour, soda, and salt. In another bowl mix the oil, peanut butter, sugar, and honey until mixture is well combined and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla to this mix, then fold in this wet mix with the dry ingredients.
- Once the dough is mixed well, scoop dough into the cups of a miniature muffin pan. If not a silicone mold, grease lightly. Each muffin tin should be filled up completely.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until slightly golden on top. Press a JOJO's Peanut Butter Delight bite into the middle of each cookie cup. Let cool on pan for at least 10 minutes.