PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOM COOKIES
@servingupsimplicity describes this creation as diving into a "chocolate peanut butter coma." By adding JOJO's Chocolate, this recipe becomes more guilt-free while still maintaining all of the delicious flavors.
2 cups almond flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt (if your peanut butter isn’t salted)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl mix the peanut butter, maple syrup, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until combined. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls, roll in the coconut sugar, place on the baking tray, and flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 9-10 minutes. Immediately press candy in the center of each cookie. Remove from the tray and let cool.