It’s here! In a year where everything’s been turned upside-down, the return to holiday traditions can feel really nice. We get to put up decorations, bake our favorite recipes, and turn on our holiday playlists.
The holiday season does mean one big to-do, though: gift shopping. But don’t worry! To make your life easier, we rounded up some gift ideas for everyone on your list. We’ve included some budget-friendly options, too.
Gifts for the Foodie
- Personalized recipe journal, $29+: Give them a place to capture their best kitchen creations. This personalized recipe book will look gorgeous on their counter. And as they add recipes to it, they create a keepsake to treasure through the years.
- Everything Bagel seasoning, $7: A small gift that packs a big flavor punch, there’s a reason people are so hyped about this seasoning from Trader Joe’s. If you don’t have a TJ’s near you, you can grab this put-on-everything seasoning on Amazon.
- Himalayan salt plank, $30: As versatile as it is beautiful, this salt plank can help your foodie spice things up in the kitchen — literally.
Gifts for the Tech Head
- Cable bite pack and tech wipes, $12+: Create a gift set to keep all their tech sparkling and in order. The easy-to-use wipes keep their screens clean — and can even double to de-smudge eyeglasses, too. The cable bites are uber-cute and can save them from fumbling around for their charging cable in the middle of the night. Pick a bite that looks like their pet or their favorite animal for a thoughtful but cheap gift.
- Leather touchscreen gloves, $27-$44: Keeping their hands warm doesn’t have to mean sacrificing the use of their smartphone. These touchscreen gloves can help them do it all — with warm hands.
- Smart water bottle, $60: Beautiful? Check. Functional? Check. Tech-integrated? Check. This water bottle gives off a soft glow when your giftee hasn’t been drinking enough water, helping them stay hydrated through the dry winter months and beyond.
Gifts for the Kiddos (and Their Parents!)
(Hint: you can gift yourself these things for a little self-care.)
- Ember mug: Busy moms rarely get to enjoy a hot cup of tea. By the time they get to it, it’s all too often gone cold. But the Ember mug changes things, keeping their hot beverages at their preferred temperature for hours on end.
- JOJO’s Chocolate: Treating yourself shouldn’t have to mean guilt afterward. We’ve created low and no-sugar JOJO’s Chocolate so busy moms can dig into decadent dark chocolate without the sugar crash afterward.
See? Holiday shopping doesn’t have to be stressful or break the bank. You’ve got this!