CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT PANCAKE STACKS
Gluten-Free | Vegan | Added Protein
Now THIS is what we call a "breakfast of champs". Made with added protein and our Dark Chocolate, this fluffy pancake stack will make it to the top of your list of favorite breakfast recipes. Don't believe us? You know what they say, EATING is BELIEVING.
- 1 + 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons caramel protein powder
- 1/3 cup chopped JOJO's Chocolate
- 1 + 1/4 cups nut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Extra JOJO's for topping
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth
- Grease a mini bundt maker (you can also make "regular" pancakes on a griddle) and cook for 8-9 minutes
- Stack your bundt cakes (or pancakes!) and top with your favorite toppings, including JOJO's Chocolate
- Dive in!