@thehealthybusybee's Chocolate Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Bark
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER GREEK YOGURT BARK RECIPE
High Protein | Low-Sugar | Easy
Sometimes you wake up craving something sweet for breakfast. Instead of reaching for sugary cereal, whip up this EASY Chocolate Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Bark! It's low in sugar, high in protein, and will keep you full while keeping your sugar cravings in check.
- 1 cup plain 2% greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 JOJO's Peanut Butter Delight Bites
- Combine greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and maple syrup in a bowl
- Pour yogurt mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread evenly with a spatula
- Using a knife, swirl in creamy peanut butter
- Chop JOJO's Chocolate into chunks and sprinkle on top
- Freeze for about 2 hours
- Break into pieces and enjoy!