PEANUT BUTTER BANANA NICE CREAM
Gluten-Free | Dairy-Free | Vegan
Warm weather is right around the corner, which means that ice cream season is also coming soon. Celebrate the start to warm temps and sunshine with this creamy vegan banana ice cream recipe from our friend @coolveganmama, featuring our Peanut Butter Delight Dark Chocolate.
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1 rounded tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup vanilla nut milk
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 JOJO's Peanut Butter Delight Bar (+ more for topping!)
- Add all ingredients into a high-powered blender or food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy, starting with a small amount of nut milk and added more as needed
- Chop up additional Peanut Butter Delight Dark Chocolate and sprinkle on top of nice cream
- Drizzle with extra creamy peanut butter and enjoy!