JOJO’s Sales Team
“He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right."
-Confucius but most recently Will Smith
Do You Love:
- Dark Chocolate
- To set Big Goals and celebrate when you accomplish them
- To work under pressure
- To learn new things
- To work in a basement office with no ping pong table ;)
- To live a healthy and active lifestyle
- To figure things out when given no directions
Do You Have:
LOVE: Our customer service motto is: “Treat them like they are your grandma”. We feel that every person who orders or buys JOJO’s is a part of Team JOJO’s. We are motivated by love for people and truly believe that JOJO’s will help American’s consume less sugar.
For this position you must love sales, cold calls, sending hundreds of introduction emails, talking to people, and working towards massive goals to make JOJO’s a national brand.
PERSEVERANCE: Up to this point JOJO’s has failed more times than we have succeeded, but fortunately our wins have been bigger than our failures. You will get no’s from retailers and a lot of no responses you have to be able to keep going without losing excitement.
VISION: JOJO’s vision is to reduce American’s sugar intake by 50%. We want you to not only get behind our vision but have a strong vision and big dreams for your own life. We want to help you accomplish your personal vision as well. This is a position where you will be at the very forefront of making JOJO’s a national brand. There is a ton of opportunity for you to grow with us.
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM
This is a full-time position at our JOJO’s Campus (a small cold office because we’ve got to keep the chocolate cold).
You will be working with our President and you both will be calling on retailers every day, setting up meetings with large retailers, and making goals together to get JOJO’s into every retail store in the U.S.
OUR MUST HAVES:
- A problem solver mindset and an unwillingness to give up.
- Great with talking to people and comfortable meeting with people.
- The ability to laser focus and put away your cell-phone for hours and get it done!
- Does not get discouraged when someone tells you no.
- Love working with people and an ability to be patient and kind and help people.
If you feel that you are a great fit for Team JOJO’s please send us your resume as well as your thoughts and answers to these 3 questions.
- Why do you want this job?
- Why are you a good fit for this job?
- What are the 3 things you are most passionate about?