Brownie Batter Filled Cookie Cups
BROWNIE BATTER FILLED COOKIE CUPS (Gluten and Dairy Free!)
We're totally obsessed with these Brownie Batter-Filled Cookie Cups. They're not only delicious, but also gluten-free and dairy-free. Give this recipe a try, then tag us on Instagram to let us know what you think!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 TBSP erythritol
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- 2 TBSP almond milk
- 2 bars of JOJO's Peanut Butter Delight, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 6 cups of regular size muffin tin or silicone muffin pan.
2. Combine dry cookie dough ingredients in a large bowl. Then add wet ingredients and stir until a thick + slightly sticky dough forms.
3. Divide cookie dough into two balls. One ball will be two-thirds of the dough, and the other ball will be one-third. Take each ball and roll out into 6 more balls. So there will be a total of 12 balls, 6 of them larger than the 6 smaller ones. Set these aside.
4. Make brownie filling - mix together dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients and fold in chopped up JOJO's.
5. Take the 6 larger balls and place them into the muffin tin cups. Press them down so they fully line the muffin cups and are evenly spread.
6. Distribute brownie batter evenly between the 6 cookie cups. Then take the 6 smaller balls and flatten them out. Place these on top of each cookie cup and pinch the edges so that no brownie batter is spilling out.
7. Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes. Cookies should be slightly browned. Serve immediately for a gooey cookie cup. For a more chewy, holdable cookie cup, let cool for over an hour. Serve with ice cream and enjoy!