Easy & Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
EASY & HEALTHY BANANA BREAD
It's getting cold out, and we want to be inside as much as we can! What better way to be in the house, than in our favorite place...the kitchen! We've created a banana bread recipe to keep you warm with a guilt-free indulgence. This recipe uses our high quality dark chocolate baking bars.
Watch our video below, and find more on our Youtube channel!
Download our recipe card by clicking on the image below:
- 3 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup JOJO’s Erythritol
- 1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 cups coconut oil or butter
- 2 cups sifted flour (we use Bob’s Red Mill 1 cup gluten free blend, and 1 cup Spelt)
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Bars of JOJO’s Dark Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In a Kitchen Aid or mixer, beat eggs and bananas together until smooth.
- In second bowl, cream together oil, Erythritol, and honey until fluffy.
- Then mix the two mixtures and add flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Chop the chocolate bars into bite sized pieces and fold into dough. Place in well-greased loaf pans and bake for 60 minutes. Turn out onto racks to cool.